Thursday, August 03, 2006

Melhores “Quotes (Citações) de Superman Returns

 analise de monica burich sobre brandon routh e superman returns

Jimmy Olsen - If you ask me... she still in love with you know Who…
(lembra Harry Potter -Waldemor)

Superman - Well, I hope that this experience hasn't put any of you off flying. Statistically speaking, it's still the safest way to travel.

Perry White – Where did you find him?
Lois Lane- He found me…
(exatamente como no seriado Smallville , se referindo a Clark e Martha)

Clark Kent - How did Lex Luthor get out of prison?
Jimmy Olsen- When his appeals came up, they called Superman as a witness, and he never showed. How much do you think that pisses off Superman?
Clark Kent- ...A lot.

Jimmy Olsen - Look up in the sky, see?
Lois Lane- It's a bird
Perry White - It's a plane
Jimmy Olsen No, it's...
Clark Kent - You wanted to see me?
(bela homenagem a tradição do Superman)

Perry White- Three things sell this newspaper: Tragedy, sex, and Superman. These people have had enough tragedy, and we all know you can't write worth a damn about sex…

Richard – Do you love him?
Lois Lane- He is the Superman… everyone was in love with him…

Jor-El - They can be a great people, Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son. (depois que Superman sai da casa da Lois Lane) Embora você tenha sido criado como um humano, você não é um deles. Eles podem ser grandes pessoas, Kal-El, eles desejam ser. Somente lhes falta a luz para mostrar o caminho. Por esta razão e, acima de tudo, a capacidade deles de fazer o bem, eu os enviei você, meu único filho.

Jor- El: - You will travel far, my little Kal-El, but we will never leave you-even in the face of our deaths. You will make my strength your own. You will see my life through your eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father. And the father, the son.

Superman – What did you hear?
Lois Lane – Nothing
Superman - I hear everything… you wrote that the world doesn’t need a savior, but everyday I hear people calling for one…. I ´m sorry, I left you Lois… I will take you back Know…”
(Você disse que o mundo não precisa de um salvador... Mas todos os dias eu ouçoas pessoas clamando por um.)

Superman - You'll be different. Sometimes you'll feel like an outcast. But you will never be alone.You will my strenght your own. You will see my life through your eyes, like i'll see yours through mine. The Son becomes the father, And the Father.. Becomes the son.

No comments:

 

superman

super homem

super heroi

smallville

kansas
metropolis
clark kent